Whenever metal is inseparably connected anywhere in the world, the probability is rather high that EWM is involved. EWM is one of the global market leaders in the field of welding technology. Their goal is to be the first and the best in all things related to technology, quality, and customer benefits.
As one of the technology leaders, they work together with their partners and customers to develop welding technology for the future. The aim is to make welding processes even more economical, safer, and more sustainable.
MicroPlasma 25, 55, &105
We deliver progress: innovative welding processes from EWM. Modular Plasma/TIG welding machine with Comfort 2.0 P control
- Modular Plasma/TIG welding machine with Comfort 2.0 P control
- Plasma and TIG welding
- Plasma and pulsed TIG welding
- Plasma and pulsed TIG welding up to the kHz range allow a high welding speed with minimal heat input using a constricted arc
- Plasma and TIG welding current adjustable in 0.1 A increments
- Pilot arc current adjustable in 0.1 A increments between 2–15 A
- The pilot arc current can be adjusted at four operating points during the welding process (beforehand, during, and the following welding, as well as during pauses in welding)
- Non-latched/latched operation
- Spot welding/tack function (spotArc/spotmatic)
- Spotmatic – reduce the time required for tacking by up to 50% (TIG only)
- Adjustable up-slope and down-slope time
- Adjustable gas pre- and post-flow time